Online Learning Services
Our team of experts manage the secure delivery of your online learning services, so that you can focus on what matters—delivering quality education.
We can move your service online at no cost! Get in touch to learn more.
Deliver Learning Services Online
We enable the delivery of secure, reliable e learning services for Canadian education institutions, from K-12 through to university.
Unlike hosting services provided by software vendors that lock you into a specific product, we give you the freedom to deliver any application or service of your choice online. Our expert team takes care of the technical details, including security, infrastructure and operations.
Benefits of our Service
We configure your online learning services to meet Canadian regulations, supported by a local team.
Your service is operated and maintained by a team of experts for a monthly subscription, no new hires required.
Quick to launch
Get your services up and running quickly with an approach that is faster than in-house methods.
Services we support include:
- Learning management systems, including Moodle, Blackboard, Canvas.
- Student collaboration environments, including SSO for Microsoft Teams and Zoom.
- Online class hosting services.
- Operation of legacy and on-premise applications in the cloud.
Move Your LMS to the Cloud
Our expert team can help you move and operate applications in the cloud, including your learning management system.
- Remote delivery: Support your students with a service that can be accessed reliably and securely from anywhere.
- Cost effective: You pay only for the compute power, storage, and other resources you actually use.
- Scalability: Easily increase users and storage as your online learning demand changes.
- Data residency: We can meet strict regulatory requirements, including Canadian data residency requirements.
How Does It Work?
1. Define your solution
We evaluate your needs, design your solution and determine your budget. We cover all aspects of online learning from desktops through to learning management systems.
2. Deploy platform
We provision the applications of your choice, along with cloud infrastructure and our pre-packaged suite of technical services.
3. Configure your service
We configure your applications along with the technical services required for secure online learning, such as identity management and security.
4. Operate and monitor
Our expert team operates and monitors the infrastructure and applications for you, for an annual subscription fee.
Special Offer: Move Your Services Online
We are offering a limited number of no cost online learning delivery workshops for Canadian education providers, as part of the AWS Partner Guided Onboard Program.*
- We guide your team through the process of moving a learning management system to the cloud.
- We move an application to the cloud in preparation for online service delivery, at no cost.
- You receive a $500 credit towards the AWS service and support costs associated with your online service.
Spaces are limited. Book today to secure your spot.
*Terms and conditions apply