COPYRIGHT AND PERMISSION TO REPRODUCE
You acknowledge that this website is protected by applicable trademark, copyright, patent and other intellectual property laws. Accordingly, you may not copy, reproduce, distribute or alter any materials found on this website without FuseForward’s written permission, except for personal, non-commercial use only. Any reproductions may not be represented as an official version of the materials reproduced, or as having been made in affiliation with or as endorsed by us.
ONLINE VISITATION INFORMATION GATHERING
- Website visitors who do not want to be tracked by Google Analytics can download the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on. For more information visit the Google Analytics Overview page.
- You can accept or decline cookies by declining our request to accept cookies when first visiting the site, or by modifying the settings in your browser. However, you may not be able to use all the interactive features on our website if cookies are disabled. Because each browser is different, check the Help menu of your browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences.
- Personal Information is information about you that identifies you as an individual, for example, your name, address, e-mail address, or telephone number. We only collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us through responses to surveys, questionnaires, forms and the like. We may also ask you to provide additional information such as your e-mail address if you want to obtain additional services, information, or to resolve queries.
- With the permission of an online visitor, information submitted through our site may be used for marketing and promotional purposes by FuseForward provided notice of this fact is made available online. If a visitor objects to such use for any reason, he/she may prevent that use, either by e-mail request or by modifying the registration information provided. If you have submitted personal information and want to change it or opt-out, please contact us as described below.
DATA STORAGE, TRANSFER AND SECURITY
- FuseForward hosts data with hosting service providers in numerous countries including the United States. The servers on which Personal Information is stored are kept in a controlled environment. While we take reasonable efforts to guard your Personal Information, no security system is impenetrable and due to the inherent nature of the Internet as an open global communications vehicle, we cannot guarantee that information, during transmission through the Internet or while stored on our systems or otherwise in our care, will be absolutely safe from intrusion by others, such as hackers. In addition, we cannot guarantee that any incidentally-collected Personal Information you choose to store in Websites or SaaS Products are maintained at levels of protection to meet specific needs or obligations you may have relating to that information.
INTERNATIONAL PRIVACY LAWS
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITIES
- While we undertake reasonable efforts to provide current information on this website, we do not guarantee or warrant the quality, accuracy, completeness, timeliness, appropriateness, suitability or completeness of the information or the availability of this website. The information on this website is provided on an ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ basis. We make no representation regarding the content on this website or its suitability for any purpose. We disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including warranties related to merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- Reliance on any information appearing on the website is at your own risk. We expressly disclaim all warranties, representations and conditions regarding use of the website or the information. We assume no obligation to update the information or advice on further developments concerning topics mentioned. The information is supplied “as is” and may contain errors. The information may be changed from time to time without notice. Certain portions of the information may have been contributed by other persons and should not be assumed to have been reviewed or endorsed by us. The mention of specific products or services on this website does not constitute or imply a recommendation or endorsement by us, unless explicitly stated.
- FuseForward, including without limitation our partners who contribute to the information on this website shall have no liability whether direct, indirect, consequential, contingent, special or incidental related to or arising out of or in connection with the use of this website or your reliance on the information, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tortious action. Anyone using this information does so at his or her own risk, and by using such information agrees to indemnify FuseFowward and its content providers from any and all liability, loss, injury, damages, costs and expenses (including legal fees and expenses) arising from such person’s use of the information on this website and any information on websites linked from this website.
- In no event shall we be liable to any person, business or organization of any kind, for any claims of direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, or other damages based on or arising from any use of this website or any other website and their contents to which this site is linked, whether arising in contract, or otherwise.
THIRD-PARTY INFORMATION AND LINKS
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
- Your use of the website is governed solely by the laws of the province of British Columbia and applicable federal laws of Canada.
We welcome your comments and questions about our Privacy Statement. If you have questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
ABOUT THIS POLICY
We collect personal information from our customers in the regular course of doing business.
This Privacy Statement explains what information FuseForward Group Ltd and any associated entities (“FuseForward”) collect about you and why, what we do with that information and how we share it. It also explains the choices available to you regarding our use of your personal information and how you can access and update this information.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
When you visit our website, we may collect:
- information about your computer, including your IP address, the type of operating system and browser you use, and your computer’s location
- what pages you visit on our site and what links you click on
- personal Information is information about you that identifies you as an individual, for example, your name, address, e-mail address, or telephone number. We only collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us through responses to surveys, questionnaires, forms and the like.
HOW AND WHY DO WE USE THIS INFORMATION?
The main reasons we collect personal information from you are:
- Because it may be useful in the future
- Customer relationship management
- Customer service
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES
Sometimes, we will share your personal information with our business partners.
We will also disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so.
HOW DO YOU GET MY CONSENT?
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we assume you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
If we ask you for personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your consent or provide you with an opportunity to say no. Saying no is called “opting out”. By opting out, you can tell us not to collect the information and/or not to share it with other companies.
HOW DO I OPT OUT?
When you become a FuseForward customer you provide us with information about your preferences and opinions. You will be able to tell us if you do not want that information to be used for marketing purposes or to be shared with other companies.
ACCESSING, CORRECTING OR DELETING YOUR INFORMATION
As per the EU General Data Protection Regulation, you have the right to:
- Access your personal information
- Rectify information that is inaccurate or incomplete
- Erase your personal data
- Restrict processing of your data
- Data portability (the ability to retain and use your personal data)
- Object to your data being used
You have the right to request access to the information we have on you. We will make sure to provide you with a copy of the data we process about you. In order to comply with your request, we may ask to verify your identity.
We will fulfill your request by sending your copy electronically, unless the request expressly specifies a different method.
If you believe that the information we have about you is incorrect, you are welcome to contact us so we can keep your data accurate. Any data that is no longer needed for the purposes specified in “How and why do we use this information”will be deleted.
If at any point you want FuseForward to delete information about you, you can simply contact us at email@example.com
HOW DO I GET MORE INFORMATION?
Our staff will be happy to answer any questions you may have about your personal information. If you would like more information about our policies, or you would like to see exactly what personal information we have about you in our records, or you wish to register a complaint, please contact:
Phone: +1 604 229 2434
You can also contact the Privacy Commissioner of Canada for assistance between the hours of 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. est, at:
or by mail at:
30 Victoria Street
or on the web at:
You can also contact your Provincial or Territorial Privacy Commissioner’s office for more information:
Office of the Information and Privacy Commissioner for British Columbia
P.O. Box 9038, Stn. Prov. Govt.
756 Fort Street, 3rd Floor
Victoria, British Columbia V8V 1X4
Phone: (250) 387-5629
Toll-free: 1 (800) 663-7867 (free within B.C.)
Web Site: http://www.oipc.bc.ca