- Envizi ESG Suite helps clients to simplify the capture, consolidation, management, and analysis of siloed Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) data sources.
- This modular and comprehensive solution can help clients to:
- Build a data foundation through a single system of record
- Streamline reporting and disclosure to meet stakeholder requirements
- Accelerate decarbonization by data-driven insight
- Reporting is now a high-stakes business imperative.
- But unlike financial performance reporting, which is governed by clear expectations on format and content, the world of ESG reporting can be fragmented and confusing.
- There’s a multitude of frameworks, each with its own requirements and supporting evidence, requiring complex calculations based on data that exists in different areas of your business.
Download the Guide
- Guidelines to assist with ESG reporting
- The ESG framework landscape
- Proposed approaches to take when selecting ESG frameworks
- Know how the future of ESG reporting is shaping up
ESG Case Study
Teams constantly ask themselves: “How can we standardize and streamline ESG reporting? What’s the best way to reduce effort with rigorous data-driven processes?”
When Downer – a major player in the engineering and infrastructure sector – set an ambitious decarbonization strategy, they had similar questions.
The IBM Envizi ESG Suite allowed Downer to create a strong data foundation, which helped them set Science-Based Targets and report performance more accurately, faster, and with leaner resources.
Read this case study to learn how Downer relies on IBM Envizi to capture and manage ESG metrics—energy consumption, waste, greenhouse gas generated—to deliver on its sustainability goals and reliable emissions accounting to support disclosures.
Carbon Management Software Comparison
Managing multiple ESG disclosures with numerous stakeholders can be challenging – even with a solid ESG data foundation in place packaging data for internal and external reporting requirements can be a struggle.
IBM Envizi ESG Suite can help streamline ESG data management by allowing you to access all ESG performance data and maintain an emissions factor engine in a single, integrated platform.
Effortlessly report to multiple frameworks such as SASB, GRI, TCFD, from this single repository of information.
Discover why IBM achieved the highest culmulative score in enterprise carbon management software in the Green Quadrant report from Verdantix